To provide excavating services, including but not limited to, the operation of heavy machinery and equipment.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
- Operate skidloaders, excavators and similar equipment as the job requires.
- Locate underground services prior to beginning work.
- Drive dump truck and combination pickup truck and trailer.
- Self-perform work as needed.
- Maintain safety and quality standards.
- Install underground equipment as needed.
- Perform minor maintenance on machinery.
- Perform daily cleanup tasks.
- Communicate any requests for time off or for leaving a job site early to the Production Manager.
- Resolve minor problems as they arise.
- Must have excavating and machine operation experience.
- At Least a Class B CDL.
- Must be able to communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, and work safely around equipment, materials, supplies, and other items.